Information Packet for Sonoran Oasis
Address: 9322 E 27th Street, Tucson, AZ 85710
Web address: https://www.vrassist.com/sonoran-oasis
Map of the area: https://goo.gl/maps/auszgEugBiCacZnU8
Valerie Rogers, Manager: (720) 202-4432
Mike Gall, Owner: (970) 390-7567
CHECK-IN INFORMATION: CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. Local Time. NO Early Check-ins unless authorized in advance.
Door Access Code: The door code for your stay will be sent via email to you 10 days in advance of your arrival. If you don't see that email in your INBOX please check your JUNK or SPAM folders.
**Airbnb guests who might be viewing this information through the Airbnb app: The door access code is not included in the app instructions. Your door code will be emailed to you along with a copy of these instructions 10 days before your scheduled check-in date (as long as a signed rental agreement & a copy of your ID have been received and are on file for your booking). Check your email for this information. If you don't see it in your Inbox, check your Junk or Spam folders.
WIRELESS INTERNET SETTINGS
Upon Arrival & While You Are There
- Please note: There is no telephone provided in the house. Please plan to use your cell phone while you are visiting.
- Please take a look around and notify us immediately if anything is not up to your expectations. We take great pride in providing quality accommodations for our guests and would appreciate the opportunity to amend anything that does not meet your approval.
- Please also let us know immediately if anything should stop working (such as the Internet) or become broken during your stay so that we can schedule repairs or replacements. We need your help with things like this so that they do not also impact our next guest’s stay.
- Please do not put luggage on the beds to prevent dirt from being transferred to the comforters.
- Please do not move the furniture around.
- If you use the grill, please make sure it is cleaned after you are done and the gas is turned off.
- If you log into your streaming accounts on the Smart TVs please do not forget to log off again before you check out. The owner of this property cannot be held responsible/liable if your information is shared on this system or if others access your account because you failed to log off of your accounts.
The Nest thermostat is located on the wall in the hallway. To change the temperature just turn the ring around the outside of the unit to adjust to the desired temperature. To change modes (Heat, A/C, Fan or Off) gently press the face of the thermostat once or twice to get to the modes screen shown below then turn the dial to the desired selection.
TRASH PICK UP
The usual pick-up day for the trash is on Tuesday (very early, usually). Please pull out the trash & recycling bins to the curb on Monday evening.
IMPORTANT: The side of the bin where the lid opens needs to be facing the street so the mechanical arm on the Waste truck can pick it up properly.
If Monday is a holiday or if there was a holiday during the previous week then the pick-up day is postponed until Wednesday.
Pool maintenance service is usually scheduled on Wednesdays so you may see the pool service technician at the house on those days. If the weather is not good on Wednesday the technician may postpone the service to another day in the week.
- Linens: Sheets, blankets, bedding, pillows
- Bath towels: One bath towel, hand towel & washcloth per person
- Beach towels for use at the pool (linen closet in hallway)
- Starter supply of toilet paper, paper towels, trash bags (you may need to purchase more if needed)
- Body wash, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner in each bathroom
- Laundry detergent
- Liquid dish soap in kitchen
- Dishwasher detergent
- Microwave oven
- Traditional drip coffee maker & filters
- Hand mixer
- Stainless and plastic drink ware for use outside
- Silverware & cooking utensils
- Pots & pans
- Propane grill on back patio
- Iron & Ironing board
- Hair dryer in bathrooms
- Smoke detector
- Fire extinguisher
- Exterior lighting
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothes & shoes appropriate for the activities you enjoy
- Electronics (such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, power cords.) There is a Wifi connection but you need to bring your own computer. The property does not have a land-line telephone so you should bring your cell phone.
Grocery Stores nearby:
4 min (1 mile)
9460 E Golf Links Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730
4 min (1 mile)
9401 E 22nd St, Tucson, AZ 85710
4 min (1 mile)
9615 E Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ 85748
5 min (2 miles)
9595 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85748
Walmart Neighborhood Market
7 min (3 miles)
8640 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85710
Public Transportation (Bus):
Harrison/Broadway, Tucson, AZ 85710 (1.7 miles)
Medical Urgent Care Facilities:
NextCare Urgent Care
3 min (1 mile)
9525 E Old Spanish Trail # 101, Tucson, AZ 85748
Carbon Health Urgent Care
4 min (1 mile)
1040 S Harrison Rd #120, Tucson, AZ 85748
Northwest Medical Center Houghton
4 min (1.4 miles)
2200 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85748
MinuteClinic at CVS
6 min (2 miles)
2601 S Houghton Rd, Tucson, AZ 85730
Tucson ER & Hospital
20 min (7.4 miles)
4575 E Broadway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85711
PETS & NO SMOKING REMINDER
Guests are not permitted to bring pets with them. Additionally, no smoking (of any kind) is permitted. If extra cleaning is necessary to remove pet stains and/or clean carpets/upholstery to remove cigarette smoke after your departure, you will be charged for the cost of the additional cleaning. Thanks very much for your cooperation.
CHECK-OUT PROCEDURES: 10 A.M. Local Time. NO Late Check-Outs without prior permission.
- Trash: Empty trash from kitchen and both bathrooms before leaving. There is a large trash receptacle outside in the gravel area of the driveway.
- Dishwasher: Please load and run the dishwasher.
- Towels: Leave towels in the bathtubs.
- Grill: If you used the grill, please make sure it is cleaned and the gas is turned off.
- Windows: Close all windows and lower all blinds.
- Refrigerator: Please clean out the refrigerator and dispose of any leftover food. You may leave pantry items, condiments, etc. to share with subsequent guests as long as they have not reached their expiration date.
- Please check all drawers in the bedrooms, the kitchen and bathroom cabinets for personal belongings.
- If you logged onto the SmartTV with your own streaming accounts, don't forget to log off before you leave.
- If you've used the key from the lockbox, please return the key to the lockbox before you leave. Failure to do so will result in a $50 key replacement fee.
Thank you for your stay! We hope you enjoyed your stay at Sonoran Oasis!
DIRECTIONS FROM AIRPORT
Tucson International Airport (TUS) is 14.2 miles from the location of the house (about 25 minutes depending on traffic).
- Head south on S Tucson Blvd (10 ft)
- Slight left toward E Corona Rd (246 ft)
- Slight left onto E Corona Rd (1.5 mi)
- Turn left onto S Alvernon Way (0.7 mi)
- Turn right onto E Valencia Rd (1.2 mi)
- Continue straight to stay on E Valencia Rd (2.2 mi)
- Continue straight to stay on E Valencia Rd (1.0 mi)
- Use the left lane to make a U-turn (0.1 mi)
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto S Kolb Rd (1.6 mi)
- Turn right onto E Irvington Rd (3.0 mi)
- Turn left onto S Harrison Rd (2.5 mi)
- Turn left onto E 29th St (0.2 mi)
- Turn right onto S Rocky Mountain Dr (492 ft)
- Turn left onto 27th St - Destination will be on the left (308 ft)