Information Packet for Bahama Bay Club D3
Valerie Rogers, Manager
Cell: (720) 202-4432
Bryanne Barton, Owner
Cell: (719) 661-9914
The closest full service (including beer & wine) grocery store to our condo is Publix Super Market located at 852 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Call 911. Our condo does not provide a landline telephone. We require all guests to have a cell phone in case of an emergency. The address of the building is: 201 Pensacola Beach Road, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561.
Hospitals & Urgent Care
Gulf Breeze Hospital
1110 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
ProHealth Medical Care (Urgent Care Center)
1157 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
MinuteClinic (Walk-in Clinic)
225 Gulf Breeze Pkwy, Gulf Breeze, FL 32561
PARKING AT BAHAMA BAY CLUB
Parking is limited to the designated parking area of our complex and is available on a first-come first-served basis. Two parking spaces are included with your reservation.
CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. Central Standard Time. NO Early Check-ins.
DOOR CODE INFORMATION
There is a keypad on the door of unit #D3. The door code for your stay will be sent via email to you 10 days in advance of your arrival. If you don't see that email in your INBOX please check your JUNK or SPAM folders.
This is a temporary code that is only effective during the dates of your stay.
To Unlock the door: If it is dark you can press the “Schlage” button to illuminate the key pad. Enter the digits of your access code; the lock should flash green. Turn the deadbolt clockwise to unlock the deadbolt.
To lock the door from the inside of the condo just turn the deadbolt clockwise.
To lock the door from the outside: Press the ‘Schlage’ button (button will turn green and this will engage deadbolt). Then turn deadbolt counterclockwise to lock door. PLEASE don’t forget to lock the door each time you leave the condo; the lock does not engage automatically.
Upon arrival please take a look around and notify us immediately if anything is not up to your expectations. We take great pride in providing quality accommodations for our guests and would appreciate the opportunity to amend anything that does not meet your approval.
While you are there, we would appreciate your cooperation with the following:
- Please do NOT sit on the couches with wet bathing suits or with suntan lotion or oil on your skin. Thanks for helping us to keep the furniture looking nice!
- Please do not put luggage on the beds.
- We do not provide beach towels. If you don’t want to pack your own you can buy inexpensive beach towels at one of the many beach stores in the area. Please do not take our bath towels, blankets or quilts out of the unit (to the pool or the beach.) An inventory will be taken when the unit is cleaned after your departure. If the housekeeper reports missing towels after your stay, we will ask you to please pay to replace them.
- Please use the dehumidifier to improve air circulation & quality.
- Please bring the umbrella & cushions inside the covered patio with rain or high winds.
- Please call or text our housekeeper (251) 424-5499 during your stay (but no later than the night before you leave) to let her know what time you plan to check-out. This will help her plan the cleaning schedule for that day. Please be sure to identify yourself as “Guests of Bahama Bay Club Unit D3”. Thanks for your assistance! (REMINDER: Check-out time is no later than 10:00 a.m.)
Please also let us know immediately if anything should stop working (such as the TV cable or Internet) or become broken during your stay so that we can schedule repairs or replacements. We need your help so that things like this don’t also impact our next guest’s stay. Thank you for your cooperation!
WIRELESS INTERNET SETTINGS
Network Name: Sea La Vie
Password: C0nnectme! (the “o” in the word Connect is a numeral 0)
Troubleshooting: Occasionally a storm or other instance may interrupt the connection from the router to the modem (which is located in the lower right cabinet of entertainment console). If you cannot connect, try disconnecting the power to the modem, waiting a minute or so, then reconnecting the power to the modem. This almost always fixes the problem.
NO PETS & NO SMOKING REMINDER
Guests are not permitted to bring pets into our unit. Additionally, no smoking is permitted inside of the unit. If extra cleaning is necessary to remove pet stains and/or clean carpets/upholstery to remove cigarette odor after your departure, the cost of that cleaning will be deducted from your damage deposit. Thanks very much for your cooperation.
ACCESS TO THE SWIMMING POOL
The swimming pool is located on the back of the complex as shown by the photo below:
You will find the key to the gated swimming pool area on a teal colored lanyard hanging on a peg in the hallway. PLEASE replace the lanyard on the peg before you leave. A $50 missing key fee will be charged if our housekeeper reports that the key is missing after your stay.
WHAT IS PROVIDED
We’ve tried to anticipate your every need! Please let us know if you have any suggestions about what item we might have missed that could have made your stay more enjoyable.
- A small supply of paper products (toilet paper, paper towels), dishwasher soap, trash bags, complimentary hotel-style soap & shampoo are provided to get you started. You may need to pick up more during your stay.
- High quality linens are provided (sheets, blankets, bedding, pillows, bath towels, hand towels & washcloths). Sleeper sofa linens, blanket & pillows are located in the closet of the master bedroom upstairs.
- Please do not put your luggage on the beds (in order to protect the linens from dirt/grease/moisture that might be on the luggage.)
- There is a Pack-N-Play available in the closet of the master bedroom. (Please bring your own bedding for the Pack-N-Play!)
- The TV in the master bedroom is a Roku TV operated with the Roku remote control. This TV has many apps for streaming entertainment, including Netflix.
- The TV in the guest bedroom is an Amazon Fire TV. Use the Amazon Fire remote control to access Amazon Prime and the Netflix app.
- We provide a hotel-sized tube of shampoo, hotel-sized tube of conditioner and a hotel-sized bar of soap to get you started.
- We provide three rolls of toilet paper in each bathroom. You may need to purchase more if necessary.
- There is a hair dryer provided in the upstairs bathroom.
- 10 bath towels, 10 hand towels and 10 washcloths can be found in the linen closet at the top of the stairs.
- A washer & dryer are located in the Utility closet (inside the front door.) Please remove lint from the dryer lint collection plate after each use. (Laundry detergent is not provided unless a previous guest happens to leave some behind.)
- Iron & Ironing board
- Florida law requires that all of the ice is removed from the freezer between reservations. When you arrive you must lower the arm on the ice maker in the freezer before it will begin to make ice again. Be sure the ice tray is pushed all the way back so that it does not interfere with the movement of the arm.
- There is a fire extinguisher located under the sink in the kitchen.
- Traditional drip coffee maker
- Crock pot
- The kitchen is equipped with basic cooking utensils, pots & pans, dishes, glassware & flatware.
- Liquid dish soap & dishwasher soap pods are provided under the sink. (Please do not use liquid dish soap in the dishwasher!)
- A new garbage bag plus one extra in the kitchen trash can are provided.
- Please explore the kitchen cabinets to become aware of what is available & where everything is located.
- Please help us keep our furniture in good condition by not allowing children to eat or drink on the furniture.
- To use the TV, turn on the “Power” button on the mediacom xtream remote control. Use the ROKU remote to select ‘cable’ or ‘HDMI’ option on the ROKU home screen and then use the cable remote to navigate through the channels from the cable box. To access Netflix use the “Netflix” button on the remote control.
- If your party is using the sleeper sofa, you will find linens, blanket & pillows in the closet in the master bedroom. When you are leaving, please leave the used sheets, towels, etc. on the floor so that the housekeeper will know that they need to be laundered. Do not pack them back up & put them back in the closet.
- There is a propane grill on the screened porch. PLEASE remember to turn the propane OFF when you are finished using the grill.
- There are 4 beach chairs and a big bag of kid beach toys in the outside shed on the back covered porch. Guests are welcome to them and we appreciate you making sure those things are returned to the shed on the porch when you are finished with them.
WHAT TO BRING
- Clothes & shoes appropriate for the activities you enjoy
- Bathing suits
- Beach towels
- Electronics (such as cell phones, laptops, tablets, power cords.) The unit does not have a land-line telephone so you should bring your cell phone.
CHECK OUT TIME IS NO LATER THAN 10 A.M. Central Time. NO Late Check-Outs without prior permission.
Please follow this process prior to checking out:
- Please call or text our housekeeper (850) 464-4250 during your stay (but no later than the night before you leave) to let her know what time you plan to check-out. This will help her plan the cleaning schedule for that day. Please be sure to identify yourself as “Guests of Bahama Bay Club Unit D3”. Thanks for your assistance! (REMINDER: Check-out time is no later than 10:00 a.m.)
- Rinse soiled dishes and utensils & place in the dishwasher with dishwasher soap pod and turn on. Dishwasher pods/detergent are located under the kitchen sink.
- Please clean up major boil-overs or spills in the oven. The housekeeper charges extra to clean major messes in the oven. Same for the microwave; please clean up both to avoid extra cleaning charges.
- Please clean out all food items from the refrigerator & freezer, including condiments. Please do not leave any food behind.
- Put used towels in the bathtub. This helps the housekeeper determine which have been used. Be sure that all towels are accounted for. You will be charged for lost/damaged/excessively dirty towels or linens.
- If you’ve moved any furniture around, please return to its original position.
- If you have used the beach chairs & beach toys, please make sure they are clean, dry & returned to the shed in the screened porch for the use of the next guest.
- All trash must be taken out to the green trash dumpster located at the entrance of the parking area.
- Please check all drawers in the bedrooms, the kitchen and bathroom cabinets for personal belongings. We are not responsible for any items left behind. If you leave anything behind, we will return it if possible, but if the housekeepers say they didn’t find something, unfortunately there’s nothing we can do about it.
- TURN OFF ALL THE LIGHTS & CEILING FANS. Turn thermostat (located on second floor outside bathroom) to 74 degrees.
- Return pool key to the hook in the hallway to leave for the next guest. Fee may be charged for missing key.
- Please use your code to lock the door as you leave for check-out.
We hope you enjoy your stay at our condo! We welcome any suggestions for improvement that you may wish to share so please don’t hesitate to let us know what we can do to improve our guests’ experience.
Pensacola International Airport (PNS) 2430 Airport Blvd, Pensacola, FL 32504 is located 11.3 miles from our building’s location.
Follow Airport Blvd to N 12th Ave (2 min, 0.2 mi)
1. Head east on Airport Blvd toward Airport Blvd
2. Exit the traffic circle onto Airport Blvd (0.1 mi)
3. Turn left onto N 12th Ave (1.4 mi)
4. Continue onto E FairDeld Dr (0.8 mi)
5. Use the left 2 lanes to turn left onto the Interstate 110 S ramp (0.3 mi)
6. Merge onto I-110 S (2.0 mi)
7. Use any lane to take exit 1A-1B toward Gregory St/US-98/Beaches/Gulf Breeze/Gulf Islands National Seashore (0.5 mi)
8. Keep right at the fork to continue on Exit 1B, follow signs for Gulf Breeze/Gregory Street East and merge onto E Chase St (0.5 mi)
9. E Chase St turns left and becomes Bayfront Pkwy (0.3 mi)
10. Continue onto E Gregory St (0.3 mi)
11. Continue onto US-98 E/Pensacola Bay Bridge (4.6 mi)
12. Turn right onto McAbee Ct (262 ft)
13. Turn left into the parking lot of Bahama Bay Club Condominiums.
NOTE: On weekends during the summer and during special events and holidays throughout the year the EAST entrance of Bahama Bay Club may be closed to through traffic. (This EAST entrance is located on Soundview Trail.) Follow the instructions above to use the other entrance that is always open.