Lake Cliffe 303 Fully Renovated, Gorgeous Lake & Mountain View!
Size –2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 2-4
To view a complete quote please enter your arrival date & departure date in the availability search calendar.
Welcome to our Lake Cliffe condo! This condo is brand new to the vacation rental market and has been totally renovated from top to bottom.
WHAT MAKES THIS CONDO DIFFERENT FROM ALL THE REST?
There are a lot of reasons why we think you would love your stay in this condo, but here are the top three:
1) THE LOCATION & THE VIEW: Our building in the Lake Cliffe complex sits next to LaBonte Street, and is across the street from the famous Araphaoe Cafe & Pub and one block from Pug Ryan's Brewery, two of the most popular restaurants in Dillon. Additionally, the building is across the street from the Amphitheater. If you didn't want to go down to the amphitheater to attend one of the many FREE concerts during the summer, you'll be able to enjoy the music and watching the dancing crowd from the comfort of the balcony. (We had prime fireworks viewing from the balcony this summer....it was awesome!)
The view from the balcony is breathtaking and is one of the main reasons why we chose this condo. Enjoy the comfortable seating on the balcony or dine al fresco while soaking in the view of the lake and the sailboats, paddle-boarders and kayakers in the summer. In the winter time you can watch the adventurous kite-boarders sail across the frozen lake. And at night, star-gazing is breathtaking!
Be sure to look at the photos of the views taken from our balcony and you'll see what we mean!
2) SPACIOUS: At 1017 square feet it is one of the larger condos that we viewed during our property search (and the other main reason why we bought this condo.) Compare this to the average square footage of most 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condos in Dillon (700 - 900 square feet.)
3) TOTALLY RENOVATED: We have renovated almost every square inch of this condo since we purchased it in the fall of 2015. Here is a short list of the changes we have made:
- All new flooring (tile in the hallway & bathrooms, hardwood in the kitchen & dining area and new carpet in the living area & both bedrooms.)
- Custom knotty alderwood cabinets and trim throughout the condo
- All new textured walls & fresh paint
- New gas fireplace in living area
- New fully-stocked kitchen (granite countertops, stainless-steel appliances, Williams & Sonoma dinnerware, Calphalon & All-Clad pots & pans, crock pot, blender, coffee maker, mixer, toaster, etc.)
- Brand new furniture throughout, including a king bed in the master bedroom & queen bed in the guest bedroom
- New flat-screen TVs (Large HD TV in living area, HD TV in master bedroom and a TV in the guest bedroom)
- New full-sized front-loading washing machine & dryer
- Gorgeous tile work in both bathrooms
- Master bathroom features a large walk-in shower with frameless glass doors
The condo sleeps up to 4 people comfortably. It also features an equipment closet on the front porch which allows convenient storage for skis, poles, snowboards, boots, etc. Bikes can be locked on the ground level underneath the stairwell.
The Lake Cliffe complex also has a clubhouse which contains an indoor swimming pool and two hot tubs available to guests year-round.
Our target audience is the discerning traveler who prefers to stay in quality accommodations and who appreciates the adage 'You get what you pay for!' This unit may not be the cheapest available but the quality of the finishes & furnishings as well as the premier location on the top floor with vaulted ceilings and the expansive views of the lake & mountains make it well worth the reasonable rates we advertise.
There are tons of things to do in Summit County during your visit! Dillon is central to five ski resorts which you can drive to within 15 minutes, or ride the free Summit Stage bus if you don’t want to drive. Keystone, Breckenridge Resort, Copper Mountain, Arapahoe Ski Basin & Loveland are all just minutes away. In the summertime, enjoy the Farmer’s Market each Friday as well as free concerts in the Amphitheater every Friday & Saturday nights. The Amphitheater is just a block away from our building. Other summer activities include biking (bike rentals available right in town), hiking, boating, kayaking, sailing, fishing, horseback riding, and whitewater rafting.
Don't wait, book now and be one of the happy guests to enjoy this this comfortable, convenient and beautifully renovated condo.
NOTE: We only accept short term rental, up to a maximum of two weeks. Please do not inquire for long term rentals.....thanks.
ATTENTION IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN INSTANT/BOOKING ONLINE:
Please be sure to read our "House Rules" below before booking.
We would welcome your reservation if:
- You are over the age of 25 years & are willing to provide a copy of your valid ID
- You are willing to sign a copy of our rental agreement which will be emailed to you after your booking is confirmed
- You are not a smoker
- You do not want to bring a pet
- Your party does not consist of more than 4 people
CHECK-IN TIME: 4:00 PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00 AM
Dillon License STR 900965
About the OwnerWe have lived in Nebraska for over 30 years. One of the benefits of living in Nebraska is that the mountains of Colorado are a very manageable one day drive away. We have spent years exploring different parts of the state.
|Property Type||Condo in a building on the 3rd floor|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||